Facial reconstruction surgeries might seem to be the growing trend but they are not for everyone. With reports of hazardous chemicals and botched jobs, these surgeries might have dire consequences. If you are not looking for a quick fix, then there’s something completely safe out there. Meet Face Yoga. You can call it the physical exercise routine for your face. And, trust us, it is a great way to beat ageing. Face Yoga consists of a series of exercises which are designed to tone your face muscles in areas such as jaws, eyes, mouth and forehead.
Here are 5 surprising benefits of Face Yoga that you will find hard to ignore. It is time you include this growing trend into your daily life:
- Slows down ageing – The more you smile or get tensed, the more wrinkles appear on your face. At times, certain facial expressions create deeper wrinkles. Face Yoga helps to avoid the formation of such wrinkles. It is the best do-it-yourself treatment to fight ageing that you can do from anywhere.
- Releasing tension – You might be surprised to know the amount of tension you accumulate in your facial muscles. Face Yoga helps you release that stress. This not only resolves the issue of ageing, but in some cases also relieve people from chronic neck pain.
- Promotes collagen production – Performing Face Yoga daily increases the blood and oxygen circulation in the delicate skin of your face. This boosts the collagen production. And, an increase in collagen, results in an increase in the glow of your face.
- Relaxed Look – Face Yoga offers a relaxed and calm look to your face. It is effective against ageing and keeps you away from both the frozen look of surgical procedures and chemical peel redness. It gives you a glowing skin naturally. And, also helps in clearing your head.
- Eliminates double chins – Face Yoga prevents the formation of double chins and helps to combat the issue of ageing in women. Facial yoga can eliminate double chins as well as jowls. Emphasizing the exercise more towards the neck part can help you to overcome the issue of rapid ageing. In most parts of Asia, neck exercise is believed to be the secret behind the beauty and youthfulness of a woman.
Inculcating the habit of performing Face yoga daily, will give you a youthful and beautiful appearance. All you need to do is just spare 20 minutes a day. And, you can enjoy the anti-ageing benefits of Face Yoga.