Tomorrow or day after, there comes a day when everyone has to go through the natural process of ageing. Still, there is no reason for you to stop looking beautiful, no matter what the number against the column “age” is. With diligent care and the help of Mother Nature, you can continue looking eternally beautiful.
While many women want a quick solution and opt for surgical procedures and other methods, the fact remains that nothing comes closer to a diligent and natural beauty regimen. You don’t have to look further than your kitchen. Just by including natural and homemade remedies can make you look radiant and youthful.
We bring to you five natural and homemade face packs that will keep your skin glowing and young.
- Turmeric Face Pack – Appearance of wrinkles are the most common ageing issue among women. To overcome this problem, you can try this homemade face pack. Take 1 tablespoon curd and mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash off with cool water and pat your face with a dry and smooth cloth.
- Apple Face Pack – Apple is a common ingredient in facial packs across the globe. Now, you can make your own facial pack in the comforts of your home. Preparing an Apple Face Pack is not a time-consuming process. Take a fresh apple and cut into pieces. Boil the apple pieces and smash them to make a paste. Add one tsp honey and milk to the paste and apply it on your face. Apples contain antioxidants that help to delay the process of ageing
- Cucumber Face Pack–Cucumber is rich in Silica that helps to tighten the tissues of your skin. Grate a small sized cucumber and add one white egg (not the yolk). Also, add one table spoon lime juice, mint leaves and sufficient amount of apple paste. Apply this pack over your face and wash it off after 20 minutes for a radiant and vibrant skin.
- Milk Cream Face Pack–Milk has a long list of health benefits. It is not just healthy for your body, but also for your skin. Here is a simple way to use milk cream for creating a natural face pack. Milk acts as a perfect moisturizer. Mix one tablespoon of lime juice and one table spoon of milk cream and apply it to your face and neck.
- Yoghurt Face Pack–One of the main sign of ageing is the loosening of the skin. This issue can be neutralized with the help of olive oil and yogurt. Olive oil contains a good amount of vitamins whereas yogurt helps to regain the smoothness of your skin. Add two table spoon of yogurt along with six drops of olive oil and make a fine paste out of it. Apply this mask over your face, especially in areas of wrinkle appearance. Wash it off with cold water after 20 minutes. Do this once in a week to get a glowing and radiant skin.
Do you have any Face Pack that is effective against anti-ageing? Share it with us.