Are you Making The Most Common Skincare Mistakes Women in 30s Make?
30s is a testing time for both your professional and personal life. And that’s not all. It also puts your body to test. In 30s your body starts to slow down and the hormone production decreases. The results of these changes may not be visible immediately, but they go a long way. If you wish for a healthy and glowing skin in the later years of your life, make sure you stay away from the most common mature skincare mistakes.
The most common skincare mistakes
- Today vs Tomorrow: Exposure to multiple skin enhancers can push you into selecting products / treatments which may provide short term benefits but might turn out to be harmful in the long run.
- Shying away from sun screen: Avoiding sun screen can result in permanent tanning and fine lines. Make sure to use a broad spectrum sun screen daily and generously.
- Casual skincare regimen: 30s is the time when you should be very strict about your skincare regimen. Supplement daily, day and night to ensure that your skin gets all the nourishment it needs.
- The sin of indulgence: There’s a fine line between pleasure and indulgence. Never cross this line with nicotine, caffeine and sweets. These can trigger and accelerate hormonal imbalance which is believed to result in dull skin.
- Popping knows no stopping: Next time, when you get a pimple, stop before you pop. Remind yourself that you are no longer in your 20s and 20s treatment is not going to do you any good. Get yourself a suitable skincare product online for acnes and pimples.
- Picking up the wrong tools: You can’t get a needle to do a sword’s job. Similarly your 20s skincare products might no longer be able to fulfill the needs of your mature skin. Know the needs of your skin and build a skincare regimen most suited for your skin.
30s can be a defining moment for your skin. Avoid mistakes and make wise choices to keep your skin healthy and glowing.