Epique’s Express Brightening facial lightens, brightens and hydrates the skin in just 20 minutes.
The Advanced bio-cellulose based de-pigmentation mask is pre-cut to fit the face and is made from 100% natural fermented coconut water. The fibres of the mask are 1000 times thinner than human hair. The mask adheres to the face like a second skin. It enables deeper penetration of Vitamin C brightening essence, extracts of Snow Lotus & Olea Europaea (Olive) & marine collagen that:
- Brighten and help even out skin tone.
- Condition and hydrate the skin.
- Stimulate the production of collagen to increase skin elasticity.
- Provide instant cooling and soothing.
- Help restore moisture from long flights or nights.
Paraben, paraffin, silicone and sulphate free.
Suitable for all skin types
EpiqueLab’s clinically tested intensive moisture treatment works through the night, when mature skin is most receptive to its benefits. It accelerates the skin’s natural renewal process to remove the damage caused by environmental stress, visibly diminishing fine stress lines and wrinkles. It keeps the skin hydrated and deeply nourished through the night and skin awakens refreshed, relaxed and radiant.
This advanced Bio-cellulose mask is made of natural fibres of refreshing cellulose from fermented coconut water. The fibres being 1000 times thinner than human hair, adhere to the face like a second skin and enable deeper penetration of the plant extracts.
It visibly corrects skin dullness and instantly illuminates the skin in 20 minutes. Use 3-4 times a week to keep the skin bright, hydrated & firm.
Paraben, Sulphate, Silicone and Paraffin free
Suitable for all skin types.
- Apply Epique’s advanced Bio-cellulose on thoroughly cleansed face.
- Remove protective material from both sides of the mask.
- Place on face & apply for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently massage the remaining essence into the skin.
- Post cleansing is not needed.
- Follow up with regular Epique skincare regimen to lock in the moisture.
- For best results, use this mask at least thrice a week to keep skin bright & hydrated.
Questions and Answers
There are no entries.
Please fill in the details in the form below and we will respond promptly.