Advanced UV protection system, the sunscreen lotion infused with concentrated plant molecular energies for mature skin.
Powerful 50 SPF (UVA + UVB) formula with mature skincare benefits that leaves skin feeling moisturised and protected through the day.
Epiquelab’s clinically tested ultra-lightweight UV Protection Phyto-Concentrate natural sunscreen formula is:
- Easily absorbed, natural and is a non-greasy formula that leaves no white residue.
- Long lasting broad spectrum 50 SPF (UVA+UVB) protection.
- Daily skin protector against sunlight, with UV protection and avoids further darkening, uneven skin tone and sun damage by blocking both UVA & UVB rays.
- Powerful skin repair benefits that helps in existing damage and prevents the formation of new lines and wrinkles, dark spots and freckles.
- Skin feels nourished, moisturised, dewy and supple.
- The best sunscreen for the face.
- EpiqueLab’s clinically tested UV Protection Phyto-Concentrate complex contains concentrated plant molecular energies of Pure Boswellia Serrata Resin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root and Coleus Forskohlin Root that offer very high, broad spectrum sunscreen protection which prevents the skin from both UVA and UVB rays. This special formula also contains antioxidants and SPF 50 to neutralize sun-induced free-radical damage. It is the best sunscreen for the face.
- This sunblock shields the skin from light and avoids further darkening, uneven skin tone and sun damage by blocking both UVA & UVB rays.
- With proven skin-soothing and repairing ingredients, it is the best sunscreen for the face due to its lightweight texture, which leaves the skin moisturized, smooth and radiant.
- Use EpiqueLab’s Advanced UV Protection Formula (sunscreen cream) at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- Gently apply small amount onto face or exposed parts of the body. The natural sunscreen protection cream blends in with all skin tones to quickly become invisible. Visible residue indicates that the amount applied is more than required.
- Re-apply often. Use as much as required and consistently use the sunblock for at least three weeks to complement the skin’s natural renewal cycle.
Questions and Answers
There are no entries.
Please fill in the details in the form below and we will respond promptly.