Intensive Cellular Repair Serum Rs. 5,500
Epique’s Intensive Cellular Repair Serum is infused with multi-action 'Phyto-concentrates' extracted from natural herbs: pure evodia rutaecarpa fruit, boswellia serrata resin extract, butyrospermum parkii butter extract, algae extract, piper nigrum fruit extract.These 'Phyto-concentrates' (high-potency plant extracts) have been especially developed for mature skin. They are clinically tested to enhance the skin’s moisture level, firmness and smoothness while reducing fine lines & wrinkles. This powerful serum has a deep action restoration formula which acts at the cellular level to deeply restore and energize the skin.
- Non-greasy and fresh with a lightweight texture.
- Absorbed quickly into the skin enhancing skin’s moisture level & smoothness
- Stimulates synthesis of collagen, improves skin hydration and micro-circulation
- Visibly reduces fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin-tone.
- Leaves the skin deeply restored, hydrated and rejuvenated.
Improves Skin tone and luminosity by correcting UV induced oxidative damage and pigmentation.
Improves skin firmness, elasticity, cellular defense against fine lines and wrinkles
Reduces fine lines wrinkles dark spots and pigmentation.
- Reinforces the barrier function and provide soothing properties that can help alleviate dry skin
- Improves skin hydration, elasticity and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Antioxidant properties help to effectively neutralize free-radicals present in the environment
This is hands down the best serum. The texture is creamy but not greasy, great for sensitive skin. I have been using this product daily and it has drastically hydrated my skin and reduced my fine lines and wrinkles. My skin is glowing, radiant, and brighter!
My favourite thing about Epique’s serum is its natural plant ingredients that keep my skin hydrated. I apply the serum once in the morning and once in the evening. It has transformed my skin and I have told everyone about it!!!!! Love, love, love it!! .
This serum is an absolute must-have. I have been using it only for a week and people have been asking me what I am doing differently. I love the way the product moisturizes (I have dry and uneven skin) without making my skin very oily. Also, just a little bit of it goes a long way, so it is indeed value for money.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Discover our latest news, offers and beauty tips…
© EPIQUE ( A Brand of Alchem International Pvt Ltd.)